Propose your event / activity
Application deadline 9am 1 May 2017
Free event, booking essential
We're inviting creative practitioners to propose an event or activity to happen at our building Rivington Place in Shoreditch, London between July 17 – March 18.
Proposals will be selected by our programming team.
Deadline to apply is 9am on 1 May 2017
We're welcoming proposals from artists, photographers, writers, performers, musicians, curators and collaborators to propose an event/ activity that explores cultural diversity and human rights through creative practice.
About the opportunity:
The proposed event/ activity will take place in our one or more of our gallery spaces. We have the capacity to hold:
- Gallery 1: 100 standing and 80 seated
- Gallery 2: 80 standing and 60 seated
- Gallery 3 (new learning space): 35 standing and 25 seated
We will commit a budget of up to £500 to cover A/V, building opening costs and contributor fees; therefore the event/ activity needs to be scaled appropriately.
Please note: this is a not an exhibition opportunity, we programme exhibitions years in advance.
How to apply:
- Deadline for proposals: 1st May, 9am
- Selection will take place: w/c 15th May
- Meetings with successful applicants will take place end of May/ early June
Send us the following (written text should not take more than 2 sides of A4):
- Name and contact details
- About you and your work
- Your proposed idea
- Who is the event/ activity for? And anticipated or known audience numbers
- Preferred dates/ times for your event/ activity
- 3 examples of your work
- Save the document using your first and second name
- Email proposals to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions please email: email@example.com